The 401(k) Plan Specialist team brings together experienced investment professionals to deliver superior client solutions. With over $500 million in qualified retirement plan assets, we are large enough to deliver institutional quality solutions, while being small enough to respond to change and our clients’ needs.
Our relationship with each 401(k) client begins with an evaluation of their existing 401(k) plan; in regards to cost, fiduciary concerns, plan administration, investments, plan sponsor and participant services. We then provide a formal presentation including our findings and recommendations. In the event a transition is necessary, we will facilitate the process and provide coordination between the various vendors. Following plan implementation, we will provide proactive communication and regular review meetings as part of our ongoing service.
Value to Plan Sponsor
- Comprehensive review of plan investment provider and administration
- Proactive client service program and contacts
- Review client fiduciary responsibilities, including legislative updates
- Annual plan and service reviews
- Coordination with investment provider and plan administrator
- Reduced administrative burden on internal staff
- Assistance with plan documentation and provider paperwork
Value to Participants
- Review of the importance of retirement savings
- Local service and educational support
- Enrollment support and effective communication tools
- Ongoing employee education seminars
- Assistance with plan rollover contributions and distributions
- Guidance in the transition to retirement
Our solutions based approach allows us to deliver a plan tailored to a client’s specific objectives. We assist clients and their employees through any transition and implement our Plan Sponsor & Participant Service Program. The primary focus of this program is designed to help participants grow and preserve their retirement savings.