The M.F. Irvine team is passionate about bettering the lives of others by giving back and working together to build a strong community where we live and work. Our giving strategy is determined by our “MFI Community Outreach Committee”. Our strategy is based on the empathy and compassion that we feel for others in need.
The MFI Community Outreach Committee has made financial contributions to a number of organizations. We give of our time, money and resources to local and national charities, working to make the world a better place.
Sponsorships we are proud of:
- Sponsor sending a child to a local summer camp
- Supplied outdoor recess sports equipment for a local elementary school
- Support our local fire department and families that have been effected by fire loss
- Donated items needed for local shelters
- Animal Rescue support
- Adopted a family through The Laurel House
- Food Drives
- Raising awareness for important causes by participating in walkathons and 5k runs